Saturday, December 19, 2009

Kidney Stones More Condition_symptoms My Bladder Is Very Sore. Could It Be A Sign Of More Kidney Stones?

My bladder is very sore. Could it be a sign of more kidney stones? - kidney stones more condition_symptoms

He had kidney stones, and some had stuck in my there. I had complications and treatment of a very serious infection. After a long and tiring journey on this train, I felt normal for about 2 weeks. This afternoon, I began to notice my back hurts when I could still get more stones, but this time my bladder is even more pain, like someone sitting on my bladder. It feels almost like a cramp. This is similar to more complications due to stones? Back pain is unmanageable, which is now accompanied by severe bladder pain. That sounds like a complication of kidney stones?

No comments:

Post a Comment